If you are noticing you are having a hard time understanding what people are saying, you may have a hearing loss.
The good news is if you do have a hearing loss, there are devices to help you hear better. One such device is an amplified phone. If you’re a Texas resident with a hearing loss, you can get one for free.
To be eligible for a free amplified telephone from the Texas Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a Texas resident.
2. Must be a person with a difficult time hearing on the telephone.
3. Must visit a hearing professional that will document your hearing loss on a special application for a free amplified phone.
To check if your hearing loss qualifies you for a free amplified phone:
Contact a Hearing Aid Express Office and they will provide you with a free-of-charge hearing test.
- One of the largest independently-owned and operated practices in the country
- 26 000 satisfied customers
- Proud member of Better Business Bureau